VFA Agent

Every company wishing to provide services related to Virtual Financial Assets (VFA) would need to apply for a licence under the new law. Should you have a company wishing to operate a DLT Exchange or issue an ICO, you would still require a VFA Agent to guide you. Following licencing, an operator would also require a VFA Agent on an ongoing basis to assist in the relevant regulatory issues as imposed by law.